08 February, 2012

Fwd: Fw: Quiz Night Friday, Feb 10

Got this from Deliverance, RSVP NOW!!!:
The mail for RSVP:  <Sabrina.Henzler@mwgroup.net> 


I hope all of you are well, and had a good start into 2012.
 
It is nearly a year past since we had our last quiz night, my apologies to the inconsistent.
 
I finally found the time, between working, training and other events, to set up a quiz night.
 
The next quiz night will be hosted by Linda Motley, address Shalva Street 25 in Herzliya Pituach on February 10, starting at 7pm, that means, you should arrive before 7pm, with some drinks and a small snack to share.
 
Please RSVP to me, we need to know how many chairs we need.
 
 
If I forgot someone or you know people who would be interested on coming, please let me know, I will be happy to add them on the e-mail list.
 
Looking foreword to see you all soon
 
Sabrina
 
PS: If you are no longer in Israel and want to be removed from the mailing address, send me a mail.
 





--
On-on!
Hash Scribe